Monday, September 21, 2009


1.
Mom's Boyfriend

The phrase "stay together for the kids..." should have the addendum "...so that mom doesn't get so desperate for companionship that she will date any sack of douche that gimps into her field of vision." Like this guy:














Handsome isn't he? I mean that pencil mustache is either the result of WANTING to look like a pedophile, or it's the outline from where he holds his glue-huffing bag.

Anyway he left the kids in the garage, tied to their car-seats while he went to a bar. Because I guess drinking at home, in front of the kids, would be irresponsible.


2:
The Economy



Diabetics who get laid off and lose their health insurance are having to resort to cutting back on their medication and/or buying medication on EBAY. Call me naive buy I didn't even know you could buy medical supplies on EBAY.






3. Domestic Violence


In the movies cross-dressers aren't crazy, they are free spirited people who just happen to live eccentric lifestyles. I'm not saying that transvestites are bad people, but I've always had my concerns around them. Mostly I always assumed that fruit-bowling for hours at a time is bound to make someone a bit agitated. Anyway...here's a story about a girl coming home to find her mother murdered on the floor, by her cross-dressing father.
FUGSHOT:









4. POLKA-RAP
Rap is like the potato of the music world. IT GOES GREAT WITH EVERYTHING! I'm just waiting for the East Bavarian West Bavarian drive bys to start.


5.
Death
If it's been 20 years since you cried over the death of Jim Henson, get the tissues out:

No comments:

Post a Comment